Has a business it’s important to explore all the avenues you can towards increasing your marketing efforts. There are lots of strategies you can leverage on for Facebook to take your profitability and turnover to the next level. We have included some of those strategies in this article
Effective Killer Facebook Marketing Strategies
Use your Website Traffic
If you have a website (if you don’t have one, it is advisable that you get one to increase your marketing reach) leverage on your existing incoming traffic by putting social media icons on your webpage.
For easy accessibility to your website users, you can place your Facebook social media icon on top of your header or homepage, where these icons can be easily seen or clicked.
Email Signature to show your Fan Page
If you are looking for more ways to reach out or grow your fan base, your email signature is a great place to start with.
Adding your social media icons within the signature of your emails can easily convert into a following on your Facebook page.
Apart from email signatures you can also put your social media icons on:
- business cards
- front mirror or doors
- and more!
Analyze your data to know optimum moments
Great thing about facebook is the ability to go through the insight function and understand the best periods to make a post. With facebook insights you can check out the best times to post, those who are responding to your post and much more analytics.
Also other social media automation tools such as hootsuite and buffer provide more metrics that improve your marketing initiative.
Explore Facebook ads
Facebook ads currently help you create your campaign depending on the results you want to gain:
- Facebook Page Engagement— Ads that boost your posts and increase likes, comments, shares, video plays, and photo views
- Facebook Page Likes— Ads to build your audience on Facebook
- Clicks to Website— Ads to encourage people to visit your website
- Website Conversions— Ads to promote specific actions for people to take on your website; you’ll need a conversion tracking pixel to measure your results
- App Installs— Ads to encourage people to install your app
- App Engagement— Ads that get more activity on your app
- Event Responses— Ads to promote your event
- Offer Claims— Ads to promote offers you created; you’ll need to use an offer you’ve created on Facebook or create a new one
The setup for each ad varies depending on what results you want to see. Below are few things you might want to consider when you set up your ads:
- Target your desired audience (gender, age, locations). If you use Google Analytics display tracking, you can use the data from there and use it for retargeting.
- Use an engaging picture if you’re planning to use Facebook ads for your page or external pages.
- Use an easy-to-answer or an engaging ads description, here’s an example.
If you’re selling gift items, you might want to put something like this:
“If you think giving gifts can make someone smile, Like Us today!”
Since the text is easily answerable by Yes or No, those people who most likely say “yes” will be converted into your fans. Trust me, this is so effective.
Include Social Sharing in your strategy
Including social sharing within your website and social sharing plugins is another great initiative to implement in your business.
Once a person shared your content through Facebook and other social media sites, their friends can easily see those links on their Facebook profile and news feed.
You could also gain a share from them, which will make the process repeatable in a sense that it can also be shared by their friends of friends—possibly making it viral. This will also help increase your website traffic.
Try out these facebook marketing strategies and communicate your results and findings with our team.