How to Use the RandC App
****PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE RandC APP IS A WINDOWS BASED APP AND CURRENTLY WORKS FOR WINDOWS OS ONLY. ****
- Download the zip file RAnalyticsApp.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/home/Ecobank%20Fintech%20Challenge?preview=RAnalyticsApp+(3).zip)
- After downloading in your computer, Extract.
- Run the file Setup.exe
- Your App has now been installed in Windows.
In order to Use the app to perform the Predictive Analysis Process:
- Click on the button Upload file to upload sample bank data used for the testing of this app. You can find the sample data here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0bqzv13nex4t92/Bank_Data.txt?dl=0).
- Click on Get Dimensions (Which gives the database size used for the predictive analysis)
- Click on NA Values, Which counts the number of NA values (empty fields) in your database.
- Click on Summary Model ( Shows the most relevant attributes influencing the response.)
- Click on Mode Lift (Gives the Model accuracy of the predictive analysis)
- You can click on Gain Chart (which is used to visually inspect model performance.)
- The Response Maximizer Curve (is used to visually inspect model performance. The response maximum indicates what fraction of population should be targeted to yield maximum results).
- Finally, Click on View Output (Which will output the results of the Predictive analysis).
The demonstration of this App estimates the likeliness of customers to be cross-sold for term deposits. The output shows the identified customers based on the data uploaded, who are most likely to go for the term deposit product. Through statistical modelling, this App would also be able to predict the likelihood of customers buying various banking products.
This App has been recently built for functionality and not for design. Bear with us. Happy Usage!