As brands spend increasingly more time and money on marketing in a digital world, companies like Netcore are coming up with better and more innovative ways to automate marketing.
Today, the marketing automation industry is worth about $5.5 Billion and drives lead generation and prospect nurturing globally as companies are encouraged to explore digital solutions.
Here are some insights on how this exciting industry is set to evolve in 2017:
- Chatbots: The biggest marketing technology wave in 20 years.
- Real-time Marketing: Driving conversations to increase ROI
- Audience Targeting
- Unified View of the Customer – Great customer experience begins with strong data
- Personalization – The difference between acting and ignoring
- Rise of the Chief Digital Officers
Netcore is India’s leading Marketing Technology Company that offers solutions for enterprises that redefine Digital Marketing & Enterprise Communication.
One of the largest Marketing Automation Solution Providers in India, Netcore was established in 1998 by Mr. Rajesh Jain, a dotcom billionaire. Netcore’s Digital Marketing suite includes Promotional and Transactional Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Marketing Automation solutions.
Netcore currently has a presence in the Nigerian market with clients like Spectranet, Spar, VConnect and Interswitch. Partnering with WSI in the Nigerian market to deliver digital marketing solutions via cross-platform marketing communications solutions.