6 Worst Trends Ever About Digital Marketing from 2018
Do you know that over 50% of employed Nigerian youths are at a very high risk of losing their jobs in a few months? 6 Worst Trends Ever About Digital Marketing from 2018 is staring us in the face. The solution to these is just one step away.
My involvement in 2018 recruitment exercises across different sectors proves that the ugly clichés are now realities. Would we rather wait and blame the government when the solution is at our fingertips? The best time to act is now!
It is no longer a question of being skillful. It’s a question of acquiring diverse skills and being organized too. It is the survival of the fittest trend.
From 2017 forecasts, the online marketers who do not utilize automation and live videos are living in the Dark Age. The train has since continued to move.
The 6 worst trends ever about digital marketing from 2018 are unfolding.
- Digital Marketing will require more Specialisations: Proficiency in just one aspect of digital marketing is no longer sustainable. Here is the challenge- the men will be separated from the boys. You will need to be a Jack of all trades and gain mastery in all. Read on to find out how.
- Massive Unemployment yet Lots of Job Vacancies: This is a stabbing truth from my experience in 2018 staff recruitment. We proudly signify that we belong to the digital age, unaware of the implications. Just as computers displaced typewriters, quite a lot of jobs are displaced by automation and digitalization. Worse still, some personnel are laid off and are not employable while the available job vacancies are difficult to fill, as interested candidates do not qualify. The reasons and way out are not far-fetched.
- Unified Marketing process: This is another futuristic trend from 2018. It is envisaged that a Unified Marketing app may slightly or completely substitute the need for complicated marketing processes. There has to be a deliberate and consistent distinguishing from the crowd. A tip of the iceberg is the introduction of artificial intelligence powered growth marketing. With this singular platform, communication across email, SMS, web messaging and other channels is now easier and businesses have achieved up to 30% growth.
- Alternative Workspace: More organizations are becoming less rigid on the daily physical resumption of staff. Use of tools, telecommuting, and intranet has provided an opportunity for workers to be more relaxed at their choice work locations and be more productive. Workers only need to be physically at work for project review sessions or as the need arises.
- More for mobile users: More Apps will be available because the ease of building a mobile app is just an AppPresser away, no coding, no long story.
- Easy to build platforms: Another trend is the ease to build websites, curate designs and other tasks, which before now required professionals. Canva has displaced the need for a professional graphic designer. Web development can be done using platforms like Bitrix. With Bitrix also, chats, calls, tasks, CRM, even Calendars are organized. Did I mention your Bitrix can be set up by wsiaxon?
The good news is that Digital marketing is not exactly rocket science. Dissociate yourself and others from the boiling frog syndrome. With WSIAXON, one week is enough to make a difference between a novice and an expert in digital marketing. Get trained by the Number One Consultants in Africa.
To get alerts on our frequently scheduled training, sign up here.