Introduce yourself to your customers with display advertising.
Your friend gets a new Mitsubishi Lancer and in the following weeks, you’d swear that every other car you see is a Lancer. You see Lancers in every style, color and custom body-type they come in. Just wait, you’ll probably notice a Mitsubishi Lancer out on the road today.
This phenomenon is called top-of-mind awareness and it’s exactly why display advertising works so well.
Display ads work well if you:
- Need to say much within a little space
- Need stronger user engagement
- Brand awareness for new product or campaign
- Top of mind awareness
- Advertise on multiple locations through ad networks
- Advertise on high traffic website at the lowest possible rates
WSI Approach to Display Advertising
- DSP Advertising
- Advertising Graphics creatives
- Site-wide remarketing
- Shopping-cart-abandoner remarketing
- Placement Advertising
- Interest Marketing
our corporate partners