I got a late call from a close friend of mine. Let’s call him Hassan. Hassan just found out that his salary for the month was going to be reduced by 30%.
Hassan was hurt, devastated and he was really looking for an alternative option. He gave me the call around 7.P.M Sunday, 4/09/2016. I had to drop every single thing I was working on to speak with him, because he had never had it so bad.
So we started discussing on possible solutions and alternative options that he could leverage on. The truth is in every bad situation there is an opportunity, and I realized that through all the possible solutions we went through, none of them could have been executed without the internet.
I also realized another truth, since I dropped my ambitions toward focusing solely on an accounting career and embarking on the journey of digital marketing, I had never run out of ideas on what to do and digital marketing gave me the necessary knowledge to execute my ideas online.
I Know there are others like Hassan, who might find themselves in a tight fix as a result of the current economic turn and I don’t profess that digital marketing is the holy grail solution to the economy, but I’m sure that digital marketing will get your minds buzzing with possible solutions and ways to execute on the ideas you have deep down.
Here are a couple of reasons why digital marketing could be beneficial to your business:
- If you have a small and medium business the chance of competing and attracting your targeted traffic increases.
- It doesn’t take much resource to market your ideas and products; digital marketing is more cost effective than traditional marketing.
- Digital marketing will help to generate better revenues for your company, with an increase in conversion rates as a result of executing an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Small and Medium enterprises using digital marketing techniques will have 3.3 times better chances of expanding their workforce and business.
- Are you thinking of tapping into a mobile market, digital marketing is a great way to reach mobile consumers. Mobile devices have evolved from mere alternatives for laptops and personal computers, into something that is influencing their purchase decisions.
- Because Digital marketing provides better ROI for your marketing investments, it’s the key to success in online investments.
- Digital marketing entices people to take favorable action; digital marketers make use of clever and innovative ways to entice people to take a particular action. E.g. “Buy more” , “Download Now”, “Call In”
- Digital marketing is going to be extremely important when the internet of things come into play; “internet of things” is a global ecosystem of interconnected places where people do business on a large scale.
- Digital Marketing ensures you survive, because it relies on three things, attraction, conversion and nurturing of leads into customers.
Jim Rohn once said “Success is something you attract by the person you become”. By leveraging on the skills of Digital Marketing, either by learning yourself or hiring a digital marketing consultant, it’s a first step towards success knocking at your door.
Speak with a consultant today, let’s help you generate the right traffic for your business; target the right people who have the propensity to purchase your products and services. That is what digital marketing is all about – ensuring the survival of your business.